Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm trying to publish a book. It a Christain Bible Study Question Book and also I have 1 of Poetry. Help pls.

Also I am looking how do I copyright, I know about the Congress and also sending it to myself with "c" in notation, but it there any other options. Thanks in Advance

I'm trying to publish a book. It a Christain Bible Study Question Book and also I have 1 of Poetry. Help pls.
Lulu.com





You don't have to register it... if you wrote it, it is copyrighted, especially if you self-publish thru a website like lulu, where you insert the copyright into the front pages of your book.





If you find a publisher they'll take care of it for you.





It's not necessary, but if you want, you can do the 'poor man's copyright' by printing it all out and sending it to yourself in the mail, so it gets a postmark, then not opening it when you receive it.
Reply:If you don't want to spend money by actually registering the book, that is fine. Don't bother mailing it to yourself though. The "poor man's copyrigth" is a fallacy. Just google "poor man copyright" and you'll see why I say this.


No comments:

Post a Comment