Thursday, November 19, 2009

Have you ever taken a Beth Moore Bible study?

If so, what all did you get out of it. I am currently taking the "Breaking Free" Bible study and so far I absolutely love it. However, I am finding it hard to keep up with the reading and workbook part of it. Should I try as hard as I can to complete each section because I will learn a lot from it? I am just wondering. Thank you for your answers...I hope only serious answers. :-)

Have you ever taken a Beth Moore Bible study?
Yes we did, our church has taken a bunch of them, We help ease your problem by doing 1 day study a week. We are a small congration, so it worked out well. We felt it was much more important to get the information, than to hurry through the book, to get done.
Reply:Never heard of it but there are so many. If it teaches God's word and fills a place in your heart , enjoy it. Send me a link I'll take a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment