Monday, May 4, 2009

I would like bible study using the kings james version of the bible.?

I would like bible study using the kings james version of the bible.





I would like to read a chapter a day based on the catholic religion.





Do you know of a good site or perhaps a website that offers emails to your inbox with a chapter a day to read.





I would like to pray to god.


I am lost.


Please help me.


If u want to link me to sites that would be great thanks.

I would like bible study using the kings james version of the bible.?
Oh, the best way to study the King James Bible is to read it and pray for God to show you something out of it.


You said you are lost. The only way you can seriously study the Bible and understand it is if you get saved, so I will recommend a site that will show you how to get saved.





http://www.chick.com





I know someone who got saved after reading that site. The first prayer you need to pray is for salvation.





I don't know of a website that offers emails with a chapter a day to read, but there is a forum that has a Bible-reading thread and they have some kind of plan. http://xsorbit29.com/users5/fundamentalb...





as far as reading the King James Bible based on the catholic religion...it's not possible. the KJV is in complete opposition to catholicism.....
Reply:lol, uh, that bible has had books removed by protestants, if you are studying any aspect of Catholicism, I suggest a bible that has been more accurately translated into english, the Duoay Riems bible was translated from the original bible ( the latin Vulgate), and later on revisions were made from the texts the Vulgate itself was translated from, these other bibles have been altered in some way or another, most protestants have the version of the bible with removed books, these books were removed by Martin Luther (first protestant leader 1517), he removed them because they conflicted with his teachings(I thought the bible was supposed to be God's teachings,lol), some good sites? these sites have alot of info, and I strongly suggest protestants to take a look at these


No comments:

Post a Comment