Monday, May 4, 2009

Can I upload a Bible Study onto my computer, and be able to type on it?

I found that I can upload photos, and now I would like to ask if I can upload a Bible study. I'd like to be able to type on it, and also share it with a few people on chat, so they can also have their copy.





It's one of Kay Arthur's Lord series, "Lord I Want To Know You". It's about what the different Names Of God mean. A verse she gives in the introduction is Psalm 20:7 = "Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the mane of the Lord Our God".





God's name represents HIS Character, HIS Attributes, HIS Nature. To boast in HIS Name is to know Him, and have confidence in who HE is. Many Christians don't know what God's Names are, let alone what they mean, so how can we boast confidently in Him? Would any one like to join me in doing this study?

Can I upload a Bible Study onto my computer, and be able to type on it?
Uploading implies you are placing files on another computer. If you are uploading to your computer, you would have to do so from another computer. If you are on your computer, you can download content from another computer.





I think you may be talking about scanning text from a piece of paper and converting it into editable text. This is possible using a scanner and an OCR (optical character recognition) program. However, even the best OCR program is not perfect and sometimes the manipulation (editing text and eliminating image boxes) it requires takes just as much time as typing it from scratch.





As far as bible study, I would create a blog and allow open discussion on a particular study. You can post the study and others could post their thoughts to your post. You can create a blog using http://www.blogger.com
Reply:i am so sorry but i think that you cant download it.....but you can try to go to google download... maybe you find what you need .........i wish i could help you more......sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment