Monday, May 4, 2009

I am doing a study for bible study and I want to know how do Leviathan and King Triton connected?

I was studying out different things and I was informed that another name for the demon Leviathan is Triton. Among some other similarities. I was thinking about the obvious Triton that we all know and it struck a cord with me. It is quite similar but it is hard to find a direct tie between Leviathan and King Trion in one writing. Disney is disney and there aren't too many other writings on the actual history of how this character was created.

I am doing a study for bible study and I want to know how do Leviathan and King Triton connected?
Actually Triton was a "lesser" greek God.





He is a sea God and I'm sure that is the connection in Disney's movie (which was actually an adaptation of a Hans Christian Anderson story. Hans is the one who first used Triton.)
Reply:jhgd

skin itching

No comments:

Post a Comment