Monday, May 4, 2009

How do I link Remembrance Sunday with Bible Study?

I'm planning to lead a small section of bible class, but am struggling to follow on from last week. Any help?

How do I link Remembrance Sunday with Bible Study?
Pray and go ahead. Always prepare yourself. I teach Sunday School and always type my notes, then the lesson flows. If at first you don't succeed then try again.





When you can, always include something on salvation. It is very important to win souls (Ephesians 2:8).





All the best.





Francis Fawkes


E-mail: francisfawkes7@yahoo.com


1 comment:

  1. Francis, the real Sabbath is Saturday. Rome changed it for Sun-Day under Constantine, the first Pope. The Seventh Day is Saturday - check your calendar. Do your research.
    mariemartine1966@yahoo.com
    Marie Buchanan

    ReplyDelete