Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bible study participation?

I was wondering if any of you on here would be interested in doing a Bible study, where would could further discuss posted questions, scripture and any other issues.





I don't know about you, but sometimes I see topics posted that a simple answer doesn't cover, or sometimes I receive answers that just bring up more questions.





I really enjoy many of your answers and would love to further discuss them with you.





I've created a Yahoo Group, perhaps this is a start!





http://groups.yahoo.com/group/YAStudyGro...

Bible study participation?
It sounds like a great idea, however, it took a super long time for your link to respond, then it timed out. I will try again later when the server might be not so busy. Thanks.
Reply:srry i got my own group already


No comments:

Post a Comment